ramblings of my mind

Thursday, December 29, 2005

day 3

misery is going to end soon. one more hour and then i'm outta here. been staring at nothing for the past few hours.

on another note... i have accumulated ~$350 in gift certificates to fry's. what should i get?

and, my coworker gets 50% off to coach... it's not like i'm a huge coach fan, so i don't need or want anything from there in particular. anyone want something?

don't even ask me about all my other gift cards. i have some gift cards that are 2-3 years old. anyone want to eat at the cheescake factory with me? i'll pay ;)

4 Comments:

  • I got dibs on the cheesecake! heheheh

    By Blogger arex, at 4:37 PM  

  • Ah, Cheesecake Factory! One of those just opened up in Nashville, and my parents and I just went tonight. Yum!!

    By Blogger Asterix, at 5:35 PM  

  • Karen, i'm more than glad to help you use up your gift cards!! Did you ever finish your Jamba Juice one?? Happy last day of work for 2005! wait, do you have to work Friday? I do =(.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 AM  

  • ooh...cheesecake!

    By Blogger elmo, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home