ramblings of my mind

Monday, January 02, 2006

things i learned this weekend

can't believe all the holidays & vacations are over... and it's back to work tomorrow :( some things i learned this weekend:

-baby clothes are the most fun things to shop for. can more of my married friends please get pregnant (alinna, eva, maria, amy, etc)? so cute and so fun!
-crock pots are the best invention ever. throw stuff in, program it, and then by night time, dinner is ready. yum.
-rainy days just make me want to curl up in a ball and crawl into bed. except that currently i'm physically incapable of rolling up into a ball. one day i would like the ability to roll up into a ball again.
-i think it's really true what they say about the weather and injuries. my knee has been bothering me SO much this weekend. i can't sit still, drive, stand, walk... everything bothers me so much. auuuugh.
-i don't have the energy to work out in the morning. i barely lasted half an hour on the precor and only 10 minutes on the bike before i threw in the towel. evening workouts suit me much better.
-karen & dave's new puppy is the CUTEST thing ever! just like a little puppy stuffed animal! i'll post pics later.

that's all i can think of for now. back to work... and... quarter end tomorrow. boo. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home