ramblings of my mind

Thursday, June 24, 2004

more from the "it could only happen to me" department...

so i was looking at a packet of paper stapled together, and as i proceeded to flip the paper over, the corner of the packet caught me straight up in the eyeball. what the heck?! have you ever heard of anyone getting hit in the eye by a stack of paper?? i instantly recoiled in pain, and as i tried to open my pained eye, i noticed that it must have flicked my contact off center as well because i couldn't see anything. after more pain, i discovered that not only did the corner of the stack of paper hit me in the eye, it also managed to knock my soft contact right off my eye and onto my chair! anyway, i'm okay now, i just have a really red eyeball and my vision is slightly blurred. the blurring is probably more from a dirty contact than impairment of my actual vision.

also, finally paid the $10 fee for my expired registration... on a car i don't own anymore! good riddance to the volvo forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home