ramblings of my mind

Thursday, January 05, 2006

i dislike texas more and more each year. i never, ever, thought i'd be rooting so hard for sc, but that's what i was doing yesterday. no thanks to texas. darn you sc for screwing up!!

yesterday's mri took way longer than i thought. i told my boss i'd be back in less than an hour based on my previous two MRIs but ended up coming back 2.5 hours later and very late to a meeting. oops. it was annoying because they told me to make sure i was very prompt because of the injection, so i was, and then i had to wait for more than half an hour before they even took me in. after which, they gave me the injection and then told me to go exercise for 15-20 minutes. i was like what the... why couldn't you have injected me before you made me wait 30 minutes? anyway, it was a nice day, so i just took a walk outside around the area. kind of nice to have time to myself, get some fresh air, do some praying. i think i may have scared a few people sitting in their cars since i kept walking past them in the parking lot. on top of that, i didn't have my watch on, so i couldn't tell what time it was. so i kept peering into random cars to see if any of them had an analog clock so i could see the time. they must have thought i was some weird stalker girl.

it's also always a little disconcerting, signing your life away on a piece of paper saying that possible side effects to the dye could include, although very rare, death. but it's all good. God's brought me here today alive, and that's all that counts :) Next up: find out what needs to be done next on my knee. Can't believe it's almost been the one-year anniversary of the accident.

i just got another calendar as a gift from my coworker. i now have 4 calendars in my cube, all gifts. AWESOME. (if anyone needs a calendar, let me know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home