ramblings of my mind

Friday, February 10, 2006

guess how many episodes i watched yesterday?

11. :) i was aiming for 12 except my eyes couldn't stay open any longer.

would have been more, but i didn't start until after pt & lunch, and took a three hour break when maria, joy, and andrea came over. caught glimpses of the cal-stanfurd game (maria, joy, and andrea kept making me switch the channel off the game)... go bears! nice game. cal is now in sole possesion of second place in pac-10.

no matter how late i sleep, i wake up at 7:30. for once, i don't want to wake up so early! i'm going to need a mid-afternoon nap - i stayed up pretty late watching 24.

just came back from the doctors. didn't understand a word he (not my actual doctor, but some other one) said about what they did to my knee, all i understood was that structurally everything looked good, but something about lots of inflammation and tissue in my knee and ... i don't know. the rest was over my head. i asked him some questions that he couldn't really answer since he wasn't the one who performed the surgery. great. and i don't see my actual doctor until march. it was supposed to be a month from today, except the earliest appt they had available for me was march 28! that's the one frustrating thing about going to a well-known surgeon. anyway, for now the scheduler double-booked me for early march (actually on my birthday, of all days) but he said that the appointment is not guaranteed, since i'm the second person in that time slot.

okay... more 24! more than halfway done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home