ramblings of my mind

Thursday, February 09, 2006

went to PT this morning. they didn't really do much, it almost felt like a waste of a PT session covered by insurance. my PT tried to do some exercises with me except my scars started bleeding, and the blood ran down my leg, onto the table i was sitting on and onto my shirt. so we stopped. fun.

why does the weather always have to be beautiful when i'm trapped indoors? it's gorgeous today. 75 degrees in the beginning of february. gotta love california.

i'm well-stocked on food, thanks to lots of people. can't wait to eat gourmet chef john's food :) my stomach was happy yesterday since i could actually hold down food and liquids. i feel totally dehydrated, though. been drinking water like a camel.

okay! back to 24! i'm starting to think i'm a little over-ambitious - trying to watch all of season 4 and the 7 hours of season 5 in the next three days. think i can do it? :) sad how the only thing i'm ambitious about in my life is watching 24. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home