ramblings of my mind

Friday, January 27, 2006

i'm so excited about not having to work on saturday, that i forget that i'm not actually supposed to work on saturdays. and my all day 9am-6pm meeting got reduced back to the normal 2 hours for this month because our CEO is out of town. woohoo! i don't know what to do with myself tomorrow. what a feeling. i think i'll sleep in (well, sleep in as much as i can. i naturally wake up around 7:30 nowadays. i even wake up before my alarm clock now, always right before it's about to go off.). oh wait. i have worship practice in the morning. darn. oh, i mean... uh, yay! i get to praise God! :)

i didn't like lost that much on wednesday. and i especially didn't like watching charlie in diapers on wednesday. what a disturbing image.

1 Comments:

  • charlie is diapers??? hahaha - i dont even know who charlie is but that visual image in my mind is making me laugh hysterically hahaha

    yup - amies and mike just went back home! so much fun!

    so youre coming to visit 1st weekend of march right?? :) yay!!!! cant wait!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home