ramblings of my mind

Friday, January 20, 2006

feb 8

feb 8. please, if you can, pray that this is the last time anything goes into my knee!!

i long for the day when i can walk, sit, stand, drive, and the one that has plagued me the absolute most, go up and down stairs without pain. it's almost been an entire year since i've been able to do any of that.

last night, i got out of work late, and was driving home around 8 when i get a call from alinna.

al: hey, where are you?
me: i just left work. on my way home. where are you?
al: uhh at your place. it's dark here. where is everyone?
me: i'm almost home. what are you doing there?
al: i'm here to watch alias.
me: what??
al: isn't alias on tonight?
me: uh... it doesn't start back up until march, AND it's on wednesday nights after lost!

hahaha. wow, look what the married world has done to her. she has lost track of alias! i remember back in the day when it used to be the one and only show our household could NOT miss of the week.

1 Comments:

  • dude, it is NOT a married thing. it is a DON'T GOT TV thing!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home