ramblings of my mind

Saturday, February 11, 2006

i think i've set a new record. finished season 4 yesterday - so basically i watched the entire season in 2 days. season 5 will begin soon :)

the winter olympics have just started, and they're currently showing a special on all the US skiiers. i'm seriously wincing watching them go down these huge hills, and cringing when they show a skiier bail. i cannot watch skiing anymore. it makes my stomach churn. ugh.

i can get around without my crutches now, although with a big limp. bearing weight is not a problem, just range of motion is. i can't believe i have to work on my range of motion again. blah. and i won't get my stitches out for another 10 days because, yet again, i couldn't get an earlier appointment.

okay, i need to leave the house. my eyeballs need a break. and it's beautiful outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home