ramblings of my mind

Sunday, February 12, 2006

yes, call me disgusting. i have watched 31 episodes of 24 in the past three days (thurs, fri and sat), and i am finally fully caught up. of course, i probably don't remember any of it because i had no time to process everything, but at least i can watch with the rest of the world now, and not be afraid to read people's blogs in fear of spoilers (jean already did all of that for me, thanks.) couple of thoughts on 24. one, i'm tired of moles. it's totally overdone. please stop with it, it's not even surprising anymore. the other thing is president logan is an idiot. it's so painful to watch him, and all he does is blame other people for his stupidity.

i noticed that instead of going back into my old scars, the doctor cut new holes in me. that gives me a total of 9 scars on my right knee!! 5 from the first two, 3 from this last one, and 1 from elementary school when i fell at church and cut my knee so deep that i needed stitches. i now have a total of 12 scars between my left and right knees and 13 total scars from my knees and below. wow, thinking about it, i'm thankful to otherwise be healthy. thanks God.

in other news, michelle kwan dropped out of the olympics. kind of sad since this was her last chance at the gold, but i think it was a long shot for her to win it anyway.

and, aren't you glad that someone like dick cheney, who accidentally shot his hunting friend, is our vice president? kind of reminds me of the dan quayle "tomatoe" incident. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home